Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall
Oracle audit vault and database are a different single server like as only OS. Oracle audit vault is a reporting server of database firewall. We can see details activity of firewall from AV. We can also control firewall from AV.
Oracle Audit Vault provides a secure and scalable solution for consolidating audit data generated by Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 and Sybase ASE. Built-in reporting and alerting help enterprises more easily comply with both regulatory and internal reporting requirements. Oracle Audit Vault automates the audit consolidation process, turning audit data into an important security and compliance resource.
- Consolidate and secure audit data from Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase and IBM DB2 databases
- Built-in and customizable reports for compliance and monitoring
- Raise alerts on suspicious activity
- Capture before/after values from transaction logs
- Automated cleanup of Oracle database audit data on source systems
- Manage audit policies across Oracle databases
- Scale with robust Oracle Database technology
You can read from oracle documentation from here