Logging into iManager is a little deceptive if trying to do it for the first time. You will need three items:
- The eDirectory login username. In my case this is: admin
- The password for the user identified in step #1
- The IP address of the server. Using the Tree name isn’t always reliable I have found.
Once you’re logged into iManager, you can setup Role (RBAC) within iManager using the RBS Configuration Wizard (found at Configuration->RBS Configuration Wizard).
- After restarting Tomcat, you should see a bunch of new stuff in iManager including “Identity Manager Administration”
- Navigate to the “Roles & Tasks”, Expand “Identity Manager Utilities” and select “Import Multiple Drivers”
- Create a new driver, giving a name of your choice
..more to come